The recipe is from a member of the Anglican Church in Maynooth, Ontario.
- 1 pkg of lemon jello
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 pkg Dream Whip
(5 / 5)
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1 c boiling water; drain pineapple approx 1 c juice.
- Add pineapple juice to Jell-O mixture – don not add more than 2 c equivalent of water or juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened; add pineapple.
- Prepare Dream Whip as directed and add to Jell-O pineapple mixture.
- Let sit over night.
- Serve on lettuce leaf, if desired with roll and slices of fruit.
Mrs. Peter Tett