Cheese cake can be made with a variety of toppings such as jam or fresh fruit. It is rich, smooth and spongy. Cheese cake makes a delicious dessert or snack for friends and family.
- 1 and 1/4 cup graham crumbs
- 3 packs regular cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- a bottle of cherry jam or strawberry jam
- You will need:
- 9″ springform pan
(5 / 5)
- Add graham crumbs in a bowl of melted butter. Mix until well incorporated. Place crumbs in a greased pan and spread evenly. Make sure the top is flat by pressing with palm or spatula.
- Place creamed cheese in an electric mixer. Make sure cream is in room temperature. Mix until creamy.
- Add in sugar, lemon zest, vanilla extract and egg one at a time. Mix until eggs are done and, mixture is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the crust. Spread evenly until nice and smooth.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees at least 1 hour and 20 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at room temperature and let sit in the fridge over night.
- Remove cake from the pan and spread with cherry jam on top. Top with blueberry or strawberry. Slice and serve on a platter.