Breakfast burritos are fast, easy, and delicious. It took a while to achieve the perfect spices and method for this recipe, but at last it is here. The milk and butter are essential in making the eggs fluffy. The amount a chili powder really depends on your taste. In my opinion, 1 tsp is perfect, but if you find it a little overpowering, you can cut back a little. The same applies to the rest of the spices. Like any recipe, and I have said this many times, feel free to experiment. You can buy the tortilla wrappers in any grocery store. If you feel really adventurous , you can make homemade tortillas from scratch. This recipe makes 2 burritos. If you want more simply double or triple the recipe. No matter what this occasion is, these breakfast burritos are a must try.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup chedar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch oregano
- 1 tbsp Butter
- green onions, chopped
- 1/2 medium tomato chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the tortilla wrapper on aluminum foil. Spread the cheese onto the center. Set them aside.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Add in the onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, milk, and butter. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add some cooking oil into a preheated pan. Place the eggs in and cook until fluffy.
- Spread the eggs over the cheese. Sprinkle them with the green onions and tomatoes. Fold each edge of the wrapper toward the center and wrap them in the aluminum foil.
- Place the breakfast burritos into the oven. Allow them to bake for 7 – 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven, top with salsa, serve them and enjoy.
Watch our Cooking Video: